What cleaning tasks is the Dyson Submarine V12s Detect Slim Submarine wet roller head suited for? | Dyson Community
Solved

What cleaning tasks is the Dyson Submarine V12s Detect Slim Submarine wet roller head suited for?

• 21 November 2023
  • 1 reply

Does Dyson Submarine V12S Submarine Wet Roller Head is used for entire floor mopping OR Just for small work -picking spillage and removing stain from small area?

I am asking this, as I am a New Owner of Dyson 12 Detect Slim Submarine, from Gurgaon, India. I have purchase this only two months back in Sep 2023.

But only after 2 weeks of purchase, this wet roller head stopped working. A yellow triangle picture (indicator of some internal machine defect appears) and water stopped coming out from the wet roller head. I contacted customer care, got new roller head and again after two weeks it stopped working.

This tie Customer care (ask@dyson -representative0 told to me “ THIS WET ROLLER HEAD IS NOT DESIGNED FOR WET MOPPING OF ENTIRE HARD FLOOR OF ROOM OR HOUSE, THIS IS JUST FOR PICKING SILLAGE OR REMOVING HARD STAIN FROM SMALL AREA?”

Please confirm is this correct? Because on Dyson website and in video its mentioned Washes hard floor with Clean water from Start to finish ?

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 21 November 2023, 17:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Nishant,

I’ve already replied to your private message - but in case you’ve missed my response, the Dyson Submarine™ wet roller head is engineered to pick up wet spills, and to wash hard floor surfaces including marble, stone, slate, tile, ceramic, linoleum and wood. It’s been developed for use in a normal home environment, and should cover over 1000 square feet with a single tank of clean water.

I’m sorry if you’ve previously been given incorrect information about the intended purpose of the wet roller cleaner head. For further support, please continue your conversation with the Dyson India Customer Care team as they’re best placed to access your details and help you arrange a repair or a replacement part.