Can I buy individual component for the gen5 fluffy optic head? | Dyson Community
Solved

Can I buy individual component for the gen5 fluffy optic head?

• 27 October 2023
  • 1 reply

Can I purchase the gen5 fluffy optic head parts separately in the UK mainland instead of the product set?

I wish I could only purchase the part marked with a red line in the photo. The damaged photo is of my 5th generation soft optical head, and it was damaged in that condition 3 months after purchase. Fortunately, it was a 1:1 free replacement within the warranty period, but it would be embarrassing if this situation occurred again even after the warranty period had passed. And there is no problem if you just replace the housing part, but exchanging the product 1:1 seems to be a loss to the head office as well. what do you think?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 27 October 2023, 17:47

View original

1 reply

Hi @Hee Sun Cho 

That’s great feedback, but as far as replacement parts go - we only sell the entire head or the rollerbar. Dyson doesn’t sell individual parts smaller than the head itself (again, aside from the rollerbar).

To order a replacement part for your machine, please contact your local Dyson team or navigate to our website using this link - How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community

Adam.