Dyson Cordless - Charging Issue | Dyson Community

Dyson Cordless - Charging Issue

• 24 April 2023
  • 1 reply

I purchase a Dyson Vacuumon 4 April 2023.  It has stopped charging- I reckon a couple of days ago.  I was just told that they cannot do returns or  refunds as it is out of the 14 day period.  They will collect and repair.  BUT-  after spending HK$3850-  do I really want a product that stopped working after such a short period???  I intend telling everyone I know to avoid this product.

Stuart 11 months ago

Hi @TanyaW

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

Admittingly, not the greatest start. Although there could be a simply explanation why the machine isn’t charging, either an issue with the household electrics, the charger, an incomplete connection through a docking station or a possible fault with the battery. 

Identifying the cause can be tricky, thankfully we have an article that can guide you through checks, and direct you to online diagnostics for further support. To get started, visit our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? article. 

Stuart. 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @TanyaW

Thanks for posting a question to the wider community. 

Admittingly, not the greatest start. Although there could be a simply explanation why the machine isn’t charging, either an issue with the household electrics, the charger, an incomplete connection through a docking station or a possible fault with the battery. 

Identifying the cause can be tricky, thankfully we have an article that can guide you through checks, and direct you to online diagnostics for further support. To get started, visit our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? article. 

Stuart.