Dyson Cordless V10 Charger Fuse | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Cordless V10 Charger Fuse

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Can anyone tell me how to change the fuse in an Animal V10 charger?  I can't work out how you get into the plug.

Thanks

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Category Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 March 2023, 14:02

View original

3 replies

Hey @Hannaheagar. If I remember correctly, the v10 charger is sealed - so I'm not sure that you can.

On most electrical items with sealed plugs, there is a small rectangular flap that flips open with a small screwdriver and the fuse is behind that. Maybe have a look if there is one on your plug. If there isn’t, you’ll most likely have to buy a new one.

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I’m not sure you can. Checking their compliance leaflet, they instruct to have it replaced. 

C109731_385897-01-02_SV12_GENE_UK_IE-X248-COMPLIANCE LEAFLET-109731.indd_pdf.pdf (dyson.co.uk) 

Hi @Hannaheagar 

Opening up of our charger is not recommended from our end. We solely believe in having our Dyson engineers do any repairs done on any of our products. 

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team members will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Also if you have any issues with the Dyson charger they would be glad to have a look at it for you 🙂.