Dyson Cordless V11 - Crumbs fall out. Any ideas? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Cordless V11 - Crumbs fall out. Any ideas?

• 31 March 2023
  • 3 replies

everytime I turn out the Dyson V11 Vacuum Cleaner, some crumbles fall out if I lift the V11.

everything seems clean and the pipes are clear as far as i can see.

Did someone have a solution 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 1 April 2023, 17:16

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there! I’m sorry to hear that you’ve run into some issues with your V11. It does sound like a likely blockage some place in the machine. If you remove your floor tool and wand, and use a smaller attachment connected right to the bin with no issue, it can narrow the issue down to something within the floor tool or wand as being the culprit. 

We do have a great video here: How to check for blockages on your V11 which you may find useful. 

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi. 

A small opening is located inside the vacuum’s canister. Look at the shroud. The door should be visible. I suspect debris is trapped in the opening, allowing the contents to drop out when the canister is in the downwards direction. 

Clearing it should solve the problem.

David. 

I think it was the filter above. The rest was clean.

I test it next time and clean the filter above with clear water and let it compleatly dry