Dyson Cordless V11 - Replacement Big Bin Assembly 970050-01v stock problem in Turkey | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Cordless V11 - Replacement Big Bin Assembly 970050-01v stock problem in Turkey

• 13 April 2023
  • 5 replies

My V 11 Absolute SV 11 Dust  Bin Canister Ring was broken and after a video call with the Customer’s services, I was told to buy  new dust bin. Unfortunately, customers services said that there were no stocks and they have no idea about the arrival date. And in Turkey Dyson customers services are the only providers for spare parts. After a quick search on the net I realized that there are many people who have been waiting for the same spare for 4 months in Turkey.  Such a frustration and disappointment. I even checked uk website and the 3rd parties websites suggested by Dyson UK. No luck. The dust bin is not available. So I have a Dyson which I cannot use and I have no idea when I can ever use it again. Where can I get a replacement Bin? 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 14 April 2023, 20:12

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Gonca Gulen 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part. Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. It's best to sign up on our website to be notified when stock is available.

If you follow this link, you can sign up to get notified in your region, when spares or parts become available. 

Best wishes,

@Gonca Gulen the answer I posted on this post might be of interest. inventory shortage | Dyson Community

Hello @Gonca Gulen 

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part. Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. It's best to sign up on our website to be notified when stock is available.

If you follow this link, you can sign up to get notified in your region, when spares or parts become available. 

Best wishes,

Thank you @kellym The first thing I have done after talking to the customers services is signing up to get notified.

@Gonca Gulen the answer I posted on this post might be of interest. inventory shortage | Dyson Community

Thank you @Kibbleb. I have checked the thread. Great idea. And I will definitely do that:)

Here is my solution for the problem I posted here. I ordered the red seal part which was broken from amazon germany from a third part company. And I changed the red seal part only.And my Dyson is working perfectly fine now. It turns out that I do not need to replace the whole clear bin. So why do I  need to buy the whole clear bin then? Or why can’t Dyson suggest replacement of the seal ring only? There is still no news from dyson costumer services for the replacement of the clear bin even though I clicked the button which says they let me know when the spare part is available by the way.