Dyson V11 Outsize is pulsing on Eco and Mid mode, but works fine on boost mode - Ideas? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V11 Outsize is pulsing on Eco and Mid mode, but works fine on boost mode - Ideas?

• 20 August 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1

My Dyson V11 Outsize has started pulsing on eco and medium mode then stops, but works ok when I switch it to boost mode. I checked for all possible blockages, also changed filter to brand new, but still problem exists. I have 3 different heads and it does it with any of the heads.

I read that the fix for this is a main body. It is apparently an electronic failure that has happened with other units in the past and Dyson is aware of this issue. I also read that Dyson has given a new main body for free in the past and it solved the problem, even though the vac was 7 months out of warranty.

Has anyone else had this issue, or aware how I can get Dyson to attend to this issue ?

Thanks

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 21 August 2023, 14:07

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi @robdodin 

Thank you for raising this with us.

The pulsating issue does occur due to blockages or it can be due dust being stuck in the cyclone.

Since you have followed all the troubleshooting steps kindly contact our customer service team.

Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Regards, 

Anything of note on this? 

My cordless vacuum cleaner is making a pulsing noise or switching off after a few seconds of use, what does this mean? | Dyson Community

Userlevel 1

Thanks for your input everyone. I have been in contact with customer service. They asked for a short video of the problem and have verified the fault is in the main body. They are sending a replacement main body.