Dyson V15s Submarine - a few questions | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V15s Submarine - a few questions

• 10 November 2023
  • 3 replies

Hye,

we just bought the new v15s Submarine and are quite happy with the product. The Submarine itself however, is a bit tricky when it comes to cleaning it after using it. You not only clean milk or ketchup stains, you also use it around the toilet. It’s not ideal to have to clean the brush with your hands from a hygienic perspective. Would it work to put it into the washing machine, using the most sensitive program available?

And: Where can a second brush be ordered? It would be great to have a spare one available.

Looking forward to your replies! Thanks!

icon

Best answer by Jack 13 November 2023, 11:28

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Guybrush,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and congratulations on your new Dyson V15 Detect Submarine vacuum. Glad you’re happy with it!

I’ve included our maintenance video for the Submarine wet roller head below. We wouldn’t recommend washing the wet roller in a dishwasher or washing machine, as this can damage the roller. But to make sure it’s hygienically clean, it’s fine to wash it using a normal household anti-bacterial detergent after use - you could wear kitchen gloves if you’d prefer not to handle it directly. We’d also recommend allowing the parts to air-dry completely before reassembling them, to avoid storing the machine damp between uses.

Replacement wet rollers are available to order directly via Dyson.com. I’ve checked and they’re currently in stock: https://www.dyson.com/support/journey/tools/973703-01

Hope this helps!

Thanks Jack! Any idea when they will be available in Germany?

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Guybrush,

Apologies, I missed you were based in Germany! I don’t have a date for availability for Germany, but please keep an eye on our website - they’ll be added here as soon as they’re available: https://www.dyson.de/ersatzteile/staubsauger/nass-trocken/v15s-detect-submarine