Maintaining the Laser Fluffy Head | Dyson Community
Solved

Maintaining the Laser Fluffy Head

• 1 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi! I was having trouble removing stuck hair on the wheels of the back of the Laser Fluffy Head. It’s harder to push since the little wheels are stuck with the hair. I contacted Dyson support and they just told me to unscrew the screws on the bottom of the head but I didn’t want to accidentally break it. Is it okay if I disassemble it I’m not sure what to do.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 1 June 2023, 12:32

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

If they’ve told you to do it, and it breaks, they’d be liable for the replacement in my book. If you’re worried, try picking out the hair with tweezers or cutting it away with scissors. 

Hi @stars 

From the details you’ve shared, it looks like you’ll need to run through a few quick and easy checks to help remove the hair. You’ll need your machine and cleaner head to hand to do this. Visit the Dyson YouTube channel to watch a video covering this process. As well as those that provide tips on using, maintaining, and getting the best out of your Dyson machine. Simply use the on-screen search option or navigate through the playlists to start viewing these. 

Please say if there more I can do to help. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Either remove the wheels to clean or pick the hair out. With the daily use of my stick vac, I am having to maintain this area less and less. I can’t think of another workaround. 

Hi! I was having trouble removing stuck hair on the wheels of the back of the Laser Fluffy Head. It’s harder to push since the little wheels are stuck with the hair. I contacted Dyson support and they just told me to unscrew the screws on the bottom of the head but I didn’t want to accidentally break it. Is it okay if I disassemble it I’m not sure what to do.

OMG !!! at last someone who gets it ! exactly what I needed, thank you users:-)