V8 Absolute Pro Brush Bar Removal | Dyson Community
Solved

V8 Absolute Pro Brush Bar Removal

• 3 January 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a V8 Absolute Pro SV10 and I am unable to remove the Brush Bar. I have looked at all the videos and looks dead easy, remove the end plate and it almost falls out, except on mine it doesn’t move. I have tried twisting, turning and even WD40 with no joy. Any ideas before I get the hair dryer out.

TIA

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 4 January 2023, 15:09

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @TechnoStuck 

Sorry to see you’re having an issue with removing the brush bar on your Dyson V8. The Dyson YouTube channel hosts a vast amount of content that can support on this process. As well as those that provide tips on using, maintaining, and getting the best out of your Dyson machine. Simply use the on-screen search option or navigate through the playlists to start viewing these.

You may find this video helpful - Removing/resetting the brush bar

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Sorry none of the videos are of any help, the all presume that when you remove the end cap the brush falls out. I have resorted to the hair dryer method, I gently heated the end of the brush and low and behold the brush came straight off. Thanks for your quick response.