Escalation: How to get help after 2 months trying? | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
Solved

Escalation: How to get help after 2 months trying?

• 9 September 2024
  • 2 replies

Hello Community,

who can help me to finally get a solution for my defect Dyson here in Germany?

I contacted the German support via chat, they were initially responsive and promised to send a spare part. But now even after I waited for 6 weeks nothing happened. No spare part, no message, no excuse. I tried to contact them again, but the online chat disappeared on the website. Then, the German site offers a WhatsApp chat function, I entered all my details and only afterwards the chatbot informed me that messages will not be read.

Now I tried the hotline and the agent suddenly said I need to return my Dyson. They would create a return label for me but this will take 2 weeks to prepare. Then several additional weeks to receive the replacement.

I cannot believe that a professional company with premium products like Dyson has a customer support that even after 2 months cannot exchange or repair a broken device.

I have a case number etc. available, so if anyone here feels able to support and restore my believe in Dyson’s premium brand, it would be highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Hi @CK-German,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about this.

I’ve reached out directly to take some further information.

I’ll look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Jack,

thanks for your message! And indeed very encouraging to get such an immediate response!

I already provided the requested details via private message and again feel much more confident to receive good support.