warranty exchange Air Wrap | Dyson Community
Skip to main content
I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to formally express my concerns regarding the warranty replacement policy for my Dyson Airwrap, which I believe has not been honored according to the information provided on your website. According to Dyson's website, there is a two-year warranty policy that allows for a replacement of the product if any issues arise. However, when I contacted customer service, I was informed that since I only have one month left on my warranty, I would only be eligible for a refurbished replacement. This was surprising to me, as it is not specified on your website that a refurbished item would be the only option for customers with limited warranty time remaining. During my conversation with customer service agents, they acknowledged that this policy is not mentioned on your website and indicated that they plan to update it. I made it clear that even if they do update the policy, it should only apply to new customers who purchase the item after the update. I have diligently maintained my Dyson Airwrap, following the recommended cleaning guidelines every month. Despite my efforts, the device has stopped working and turns off after approximately 40 seconds of use. I have followed all troubleshooting steps provided by your team, but unfortunately, the issue persists. I previously requested that this matter be escalated during a live chat with your support team on September 30th. I followed up on October 7th and was assured that someone would reach out to me. It has now been 15 days without any contact regarding my issue. I am concerned that my warranty will expire soon, and no one will be able to assist me. I kindly request that someone reach out to me urgently regarding this matter. Your prompt attention to this issue would be greatly appreciated. If anyone in the community has experienced similar issues or has advice on how to navigate this situation effectively, your insights would also be greatly appreciated! Thank you! please contact me urgently!
Be the first to reply!