Dyson Corrale battery - Red Light - Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Corrale battery - Red Light - Help!

• 26 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Good afternoon 

I’ve been trying to get assistance regarding my battery dying after just a few mins of use. I leave it on the charging stand all the time when I’m not using it and when I use it, it shows a full charge but then it goes red after just a couple of mins.

I tried talking to someone on WhatsApp help and sent them the video but they didn’t respond. I cannot find an email address to email anyone and no-one answers the phone when I call.

Maybe someone on here can help please?

Cheryl

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 26 September 2023, 23:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Red lights on any Dyson usually indicate a fault. Have you tried their on help - Support | Dyson Corrale™ straightener (Nickel/Fuchsia) | Dyson

Until you can reach someone at Dyson, is there anything here that can help? Dyson Corrale™ straightener: Six tips to help maximise run time | Dyson Community. Maybe use it in Hybrid mode?

Hello 

Thanks for you help but I have followed the steps you provided but the straighteners still go off after just a few minutes. I always leave it charging on the dock and is always plugged in when not in use.

I don’t know what else to try. Is there a number I can call or an email address as the WhatsApp chat doesn’t work. 

Thanks

Hello 

Thanks for you help but I have followed the steps you provided but the straighteners still go off after just a few minutes. I always leave it charging on the dock and is always plugged in when not in use.

I don’t know what else to try. Is there a number I can call or an email address as the WhatsApp chat doesn’t work. 

Thanks

Sure. Although I don’t know your country. Dyson web layout seems the same everywhere. Click the ‘visit dyson.com’ link at the top of the page. Hit support, scroll to the bottom of the page and the contact number will be onscreen.