Airwrap does not blow warm air - Help | Dyson Community
Solved

Airwrap does not blow warm air - Help

• 26 December 2022
  • 1 reply

I just got the airwrap long. When I change the heat settings to warmer, it still blows cold air. I have tried to troubleshoot but I can’t figure out why I can’t change the heat setting. Everything else works great. Anyone have this issue or know how i can fix it? 

icon

Best answer by Dyson Community Moderator 27 December 2022, 19:50

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @Victoriab,

Welcome! I’m sorry to hear that your new Airwrap doesn’t seem to warming up as it should. While it won’t use any extreme heat, there are still three settings that are available; High heat 90°C (194°F), Low heat 60°C (140°F) and Cold shot 28°C (82.4°F). 

If you’re not achieving heat when switching between the settings, this could be a result as of the power consumption of the unit. To avoid this, you’ll want to be sure that the Airwrap is being used in the same country where it was purchased to ensure the voltage is the same, and that it’s also being plugged in directly to a wall outlet.

If it’s still not working properly, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. One of our team will happily provide further support. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes, 

Kelly.