Airwrap - white flashing light after cleaning but only on the brush attachments | Dyson Community

Airwrap - white flashing light after cleaning but only on the brush attachments

• 13 February 2023
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Someone please help!!

My airwrap white light keeps flashing, I clean it regularly & always seems to happen when using the brush attachment. Anyone have this problem? 

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/ Title Updated)

GraceWood 1 year ago

Hey @terilou74

The white light 100% means that the filter needs washing. 

Here a new video on how to wash the filter - Maintaining your Dyson Airwrap™️ multi-styler

*As a helpful indicator, the onboard LEDs flash white when it's time to clean your filter. 

Grace x

View original

13 replies

Hey 👋!!

Are they flashing White or Red?! 

x

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey 👋!!

Are they flashing White or Red?! 

x

Hi there. 

it’s white, I clean the filters & it still happens. It’s weird because it happens when I’m using the brush attachments only. 

x

Mmmm!!! The White light is filter wash for sure 😬!

I’ve Never Ever had it stop working with just one attachment mind! Does it do it in all the speed/heat settings? 

Because I use hair spray, I always soak the filter and scrub the shinny part with an old tooth brush! Maybeee you could give that a try?! 

x  

Userlevel 2
Badge

Mmmm!!! The White light is filter wash for sure 😬!

I’ve Never Ever had it stop working with just one attachment mind! Does it do it in all the speed/heat settings? 

Because I use hair spray, I always soak the filter and scrub the shinny part with an old tooth brush! Maybeee you could give that a try?! 

x  

Thank you I’ll give that a try x

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you x

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

Hey @terilou74

The white light 100% means that the filter needs washing. 

Here a new video on how to wash the filter - Maintaining your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler

*As a helpful indicator, the onboard LEDs flash white when it's time to clean your filter. 

Grace x

Userlevel 2
Badge

Thank you so much for your reply. I’ve washed the filter, it drying now so fingers crossed it the solution. 

😀

Someone please help!!

My airwrap white light keeps flashing, I clean it regularly & always seems to happen when using the brush attachment. Anyone have this problem? 

(Moderation edit - Tags Added/ Title Updated)

This exact thing is happening to me. Like I clean it and then in the middle of the next use it flashes but only with the brush attachment. Did u ever figure out why?

Userlevel 2
Badge

Kaelyn19

I soaked mine in a solution of hand wash & water for half an hour & rinsed well ofterwards. I left it dry overnight & I haven’t had the problem since. 

Hope this helps. 

You soaked the filter or the attachment?

Userlevel 2
Badge

You soaked the filter or the attachment?

The filter only for half an hour though & rinsed well under running water. Left to dry overnight. 

Ok! Thank you so much! I’m going to try that :)