Dyson hair dryer stopped working/has no power - Help! | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson hair dryer stopped working/has no power - Help!

• 17 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Have had hair dryer just over two years. Yesterday, it wouldn’t turn on. No sign of any issues before that. I love the dryer, but won’t spend that much money again for a product that only lasted two years. Very disappointed. For the cost, it should have lasted longer. 

(Moderation edit - Tags Added, Converted to Question)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 January 2023, 15:28

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello. 

This is not normal. Did you see Dyson website help. That may fix power. 

https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/troubleshooting/346937-01

I give English help link. Not my native Italian. 

Maria

Hello @jsokruch 

This is not normal behavior. More often than not, when a dryer shuts off, it’s due to an overheating issue. The most common cause of that is the filter, and you can read more about machine maintenance here

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

The same thing happened to me at the same time. No resolution offered after weeks going back and forth with the service center. It’s appalling.