My Airwrap is Cuting Out - Help! | Dyson Community

My Airwrap is Cuting Out - Help!

• 4 January 2023
  • 4 replies

Does anyone have difficulty with airwrap cutting out constantly? Red light flashes and dryer stops. The filter is clean, I don't use hairspray and although my dryer is 4 years old, I only use occasionally so age should not be an issue.

(Moderator Edit - Tags Added, Moved Category)

4 replies

Mine does this when the filter is screaming out to be washed!! So inconvenient, especially when I am in the middle of getting ready!!

You’ve washed yours right!? So maybe its something to do with overheating?!! Maybe you’re plug is duff or there is a weird power surge thing!! Does it do when you’re using one of the attachment?!

@scooper20 try their online help. The ‘visible’ section covers lights and overheating. Hair Care - Airwrap - Support 

If it is broken, they might fix it at cost? Their repair page asks that you contact them directly for a quote.  Support | Book a repair | Dyson UK

Thank you both. Yes, all clean. I’ve noticed it mostly with the round brush but has happened with other attachments. I’ll take your advice and check out the repair pages.

Thank you both. Yes, all clean. I’ve noticed it mostly with the round brush but has happened with other attachments. I’ll take your advice and check out the repair pages.

The brush could be broken or have a something blocking it!! Maybe replace it or see if Dyson will replace it!! 🤣! I hope you fix it soon! I’d be lost without mine!!