Dyson absolute outsize | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson absolute outsize

• 18 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hello, I'm looking for a replacement part but cannot find it on the official website and just wondering if it is a big deal if I don't get the part replaced, it's the red rubber seal/ grey round plastic bit that goes inside the dust bin! On the other part that it clips on I noticed that some of the clips are broken so that's why it won't clip back on securely 

Any help would be appreciated ☺️

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Category Updated)

icon

Best answer by Eagles 19 February 2023, 20:53

View original

3 replies

Hello @Danichap9 

I am so sorry to see that your rubber seal has broken. This isn’t a part that is purchasable from our website.

Some of our market may stock this part as purchasable through the helpline.

The best way to find out would be to contact our local team and ask if they stock this. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Thanks,

Shaqeela

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Alright @Danichap9

I 100% recommend you have this part replaced!

It helps by creating a seal in the Dyson. That way no air can escape. No dirt leaking out of the canister. No loss of suction power etc!

Give this link a try: How to: Order spare parts and accessories | Dyson Community. One of the other members recently added a list of stockists. I’ve thinking you might be able to obtain it elsewhere? 

If you can’t, purchasing a replacement canister would be the only other option. That or living with the potential of the Dyson not sucking properly.

Thank you everyone for the help! I have gotten the part replaced under warranty! ☺️