dyson Cordless V15 - Anti tangle head cleaning | Dyson Community

dyson Cordless V15 - Anti tangle head cleaning

• 26 January 2023
  • 3 replies

As you guys can see above dyson that I bought today a d used first time has got few hair stuck as well as blue thread (first I thought this is built in lol but now realised it is not).. anyways just want to know because I'm newbie whY should I do? Would it clean by itself when I run the vaccum again or do I have to take it out myself. If latter is the case can you please guide me or share video perhaps 

DavidTaylor 1 year ago

@Courtney Thanks so it means I have to take these hair out manually 

Hi @fanaussie

No. A quick search on YouTube confirms the design of the anti-tangle brush, allows for removal of the hair while it is in operation. 

Larger obstructions will possibly require removal. Those which otherwise stop the bar spinning or cause a blockage. 

Dyson Anti Tangle Comb - Explained

David.

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello @fanaussie 

Kindly find the link provided below to help resolve the issue you’re experiencing with the cleaner head:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruvj-LtKIIY

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @fanaussie

No. A quick search on YouTube confirms the design of the anti-tangle brush, allows for removal of the hair while it is in operation. 

Larger obstructions will possibly require removal. Those which otherwise stop the bar spinning or cause a blockage. 

Dyson Anti Tangle Comb - Explained

David.