Dyson V11 Absolute screw sizes | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V11 Absolute screw sizes

• 11 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi Friends,
I own a Dyson V11 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner.
Lately, I've been having issues with the trigger button, which makes me suspect the trigger lever might have cracked.
Does anyone know what torx screw drivers sizes will fit the V11?
I don't currently own any torx screw drivers so I would like to order just the sizes that I actually need.
Hope someone can help 🙏

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 12 November 2022, 18:03

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hey!

Unfortunately this isn’t something I know, but I believe one of our other members runs a repair service. @HarleyGuy is this you? 

If you’re still in the warranty period, dyson should replace the part free of charge. I believe it’s classified as the the body assy. 

Kirby. 

Hey!

Unfortunately this isn’t something I know, but I believe one of our other members runs a repair service. @HarleyGuy is this you? 

If you’re still in the warranty period, dyson should replace the part free of charge. I believe it’s classified as the the body assy. 

Kirby. 

Thank you. My warranty period ended last year.

Hi Friends,
I own a Dyson V11 Absolute cordless vacuum cleaner.
Lately, I've been having issues with the trigger button, which makes me suspect the trigger lever might have cracked.
Does anyone know what torx screw drivers sizes will fit the V11?
I don't currently own any torx screw drivers so I would like to order just the sizes that I actually need.
Hope someone can help 🙏

Trigger Repair v11 - Philips (+)Â