Unable to troubleshooting via Dyson WhatsApp - Appalling Customer Service | Dyson Community

Unable to troubleshooting via Dyson WhatsApp - Appalling Customer Service

• 14 March 2023
  • 1 reply

• 0 replies

Purchased a v7 cleaner direct from Dyson with 2 year guarantee 18 months ago. Machine is now totally dead. Started the WhatsApp procedure with Nadia and went through everything. Absolutely no difference, machine is dead. Nadia then ends conversation and no response from anyone at Dyson. 

The cleaner therefore is scrap because no one at Dyson will honour the 2 year guarantee. Spent £250 on this thing and left with nothing. Absolutely outrageous.

Anonymous 1 year ago

Hello @Dex 

Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with your machine and a poor experienced through the Dyson WhatsApp channel. I’ll pass your feedback onto the appropriate team. 

From what you have described, there could be two different factors causing this. Either a faulty charger or battery. Our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? should help you identify which one. 

As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, we won’t be able to order a replacement part for you. I’d therefore encourage you to continue your conversation with our customer service team. 

If you wanted to continue this conversation through our WhatsApp channel, then one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks.

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Hello @Dex 

Sorry to hear you’re having an issue with your machine and a poor experienced through the Dyson WhatsApp channel. I’ll pass your feedback onto the appropriate team. 

From what you have described, there could be two different factors causing this. Either a faulty charger or battery. Our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? should help you identify which one. 

As the Dyson Community team do not have access to customer records and thus unable to review individual cases, we won’t be able to order a replacement part for you. I’d therefore encourage you to continue your conversation with our customer service team. 

If you wanted to continue this conversation through our WhatsApp channel, then one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

Thanks.