Corded Vacuum - Triggerhead - Help with purchasing | Dyson Community

Corded Vacuum - Triggerhead - Help with purchasing

• 2 February 2023
  • 3 replies

Hi, my triggerhead for my DC39 does not work. I contacted dyson via what’s app in dec 2022. After long winded conversation I was told it was out of stock. Click notify me online. That option was not available so I took screen shot and sent back. I got no reply after that. Now it’s 2nd feb 2023 and I contacted dyson via telephone. Getting the same response. Not In stock and they cannot tell me when it wil be in. Same again no notify option on the trigger head again today. I am beyond frustrated. My next Hoover purchase certainly will not be a dyson based on after service. It would be so much easier to buy spare parts in local shops that sell dyson anyway

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added)

Anonymous 1 year ago

@clarebyrne84 It has only been a pleasure Clare.

We’ve gone ahead and looked into this for you. There is a part that has been reengineered that is compatible with your machine. Kindly see the link below. 

Turbine head | Part no. 963544-01 

If you require support in placing the order, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page. 

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello @clarebyrne84  

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us here.  

We're sorry you've had difficulty trying to order a replacement part. 

Like many technology industry retailers, a shortage of resources and materials, manufacturing control orders and inflation have impacted our business and production on a global scale. We’re proactively looking into alternative solutions as the situation evolves, but in the shorter term this means that some spare parts may be available in limited quantities. We have looked into this extensively for you and can confirm that this is available however this has not been updated on the website as yet. 

Please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps in placing the order for you. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

Thanks,

Jodey

Thank you for reply Jodey. Unfortunately after contacting Dyson via what’s app the informed me they do not have the trigger head part in stock despite sending your reply to them. They apologized for false information and did not give any further updates on when it wil be in stock. I cannot use my Hoover now since Christmas and it is beyond frustrating. In future I will certainly avoid purchasing Dyson products based on this experience. 
clare 

@clarebyrne84 It has only been a pleasure Clare.

We’ve gone ahead and looked into this for you. There is a part that has been reengineered that is compatible with your machine. Kindly see the link below. 

Turbine head | Part no. 963544-01 

If you require support in placing the order, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.