Combined Vs Dual Filter - Purifier Display | Dyson Community
Solved

Combined Vs Dual Filter - Purifier Display

• 17 November 2022
  • 3 replies

Hi guys, I have a hot and cool air purifier that is about 3 years old. The design for the hepa and carbon filters has changed. Ive changed the filters to the new style but now i get this error message which flashes in the dark where my daughter is sleeping. Anychance how to keep it off? I have changed the display page multiple times but it reverts back to this screen. Any help plrase?

(Edited by moderator – Tags added/Title amended/moved to relevant category) 

icon

Best answer by Charliebrown 17 November 2022, 10:39

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi Matt, 

Surprisingly I am seeing this as a common trend on their purifiers with the dual filters. I’d even say its more common since the pandemic and Suez Canal blockage of 2021. I’d speculate this caused a shift in manufacturing, focusing on single/combined filter over that of the dual ones. This is only the view of speculative old man.

Rambling aside, we’ve got a fix for this on the community. It was added as an edit to the Resetting the air treatment machine's filter(s) article. You’d need to manually reset both filters to stop this from appearing. 

It doesn’t look like a software fix is forthcoming. 

Charlie.

Thanks very much Charlie. How do I manually reset them?

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Hi Matt, 

My phone won’t let me copy and paste the instructions. I’ve added a screenshot. If this is hard to read, click on the URL to view the full instructions - Resetting the air treatment machine's filter(s)