deep clean cycle stuck | Dyson Community
Solved

deep clean cycle stuck

• 18 February 2022
  • 4 replies

I am trying to run a deep clean cycle but the timer is stuck on 56:20 with flashing orange button and sometimes the time moves to a lower number (example 55:15) but then jumps to a higher number (example 57:10)

I removed the water tank and dried the top.  

When I replaced the water tank it did count down 4 seconds from 56:24 to 56:20 and then stopped again.

(Edited by moderator – Tags added and converted to Question) 

icon

Best answer by DavidTaylor 18 February 2022, 16:27

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

A colleague of mine had this exact issue last month. It got stuck at 39.

They turning their machine off then back on again. They then restarted the deep clean.

This article can help to talk you through power cycling your machine.  

Hopefully this helps.

David. 

I have tried the restart (unplug 10 minutes) and reset (holding the power button and remote button)

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

@ssnewlin have you tried the support on the US website: It looks similar to that in the UK..

One of the options lets you choose which alert you’re seeing. 

Go to - https://www.dyson.com/support/air-treatment/purifier-humidifiers click on your machine and choose troubleshooting. 

Not really sure what else to suggest. Maybe a factory reset? 

David.

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @ssnewlin 

Thanks for posting this question. This isn’t something that comes up all that often, so it’s great that David was able to offer some suggestions. 

We usually find that by restarting the machine and/or reverting it back to the factory settings resolves the count log issue. These processes restarts/reverts the software, ultimately allowing you to restart the deep clean cycle.

If the issue is still persisting, we’d be glad to help you further. Please get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps.

To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

Thanks,

Stuart