Dyson 360 Vis Nav not charging | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson 360 Vis Nav not charging

• 27 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Just bought a new 360 Vis Nav and after 5 minutes of use it displayed Low Battery - Return to Dock. It was promptly returned, but did not appear to charge despite being in the dock (with the blue light illuminated so say it was ready, and then turned off when on the dock). It does not appear to be charging and is with low power. Is there something wrong? It’s also not on the latest version, despite allowing auto update through the App. Help!!

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 December 2023, 20:30

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

@Mark Finn This could be a software issue, let’s go ahead and try to do a factory reset to resolve any possible software issues. Go ahead and load up this article to instruct you on how to do it:

If that doesn’t do it- please contact your local support.

Hi Adam, thanks for the reply. I returned the unit to the place of purchase and exchanged it for another one to test and consider my options further. The new unit is working as expected. It falls well below my expectations that I would need to anything after spending so much money and it was effectively DOA. I think a greater effort is required on the Dyson QA side of things so ensure that these kids of issues do not occur out of the box. 

I’ve got the same problem.   Did you get it working?

No I didn’t… I returned it to the place of purchase and got a another new one. I was advised to do a factory reset from Dyson, but after spending so much money, I don’t think I should have to do anything. I don’t think it’s an unreasonable expectation that it works out of the box. So far, so good with the replacement.