Dyson 360 vis nav - Runtime help | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson 360 vis nav - Runtime help

• 4 September 2023
  • 5 replies

Hello together, have several questions.

first, the battery life. The Dyson is fully charged, starts to clean, after not even 15 minutes it returns to the station and charges. After charging, he goes again, but after not even 3 minutes, battery dead again. So I do not manage to clean a room!

then I wanted to reset the Dyson today as described in the description. LED panel pressed, but the menu delete data, does not appear. It comes only switch off, update via USB stick and cancel.

What could I do?

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 11 September 2023, 12:11

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

@sfo78 Hi there, check out this article which will describe resetting the different Dyson Robot models.

If you find that doesn’t help, please reach out to your local support. Thanks.

Hey @sfo78

If you’re using Boost mode, it does reduce the runtime by almost a third. Maybe try using Auto?

Failing that, resetting is really the only option. If the issue continues, as a last option I’d suggest calling Dyson. Their team will be able to look at the software and tell if there’s any bugs! 

Good luck!

Hey @sfo78

If you’re using Boost mode, it does reduce the runtime by almost a third. Maybe try using Auto?

Failing that, resetting is really the only option. If the issue continues, as a last option I’d suggest calling Dyson. Their team will be able to look at the software and tell if there’s any bugs! 

Good luck!

i am using the auto Modus all the time…

resetting is not working. I dont have the mein on the led Menu ( erase data).

@sfo78Hi there, check out this article which will describe resetting the different Dyson Robot models.

So, i dont have this menu on the led panel…i am not able to see the erase menue 

@sfo78Hi there, check out this article which will describe resetting the different Dyson Robot models.

So, i dont have this menu on the led panel…i am not able to see the erase menue 

Are you sure you have the Vis Nav mode? These have the screen on top?

Image below:

Reset instructions: