Deleting a schedule | Dyson Community
Solved

Deleting a schedule

• 21 October 2022
  • 4 replies

Could someone help me on how to delete a schedule? I previously added a schedule to my machine (pure humidify + cool) months ago.  I am trying to change my schedule, but am not seeing the old schedule to delete. It only lets me set up a schedule, not edit or delete a previous one.   My husband also has the App and it doesn’t show on his App either. 

icon

Best answer by DavidTaylor 22 October 2022, 10:08

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Ddppr 

This isn’t something I’ve directly come across, but I do know it can happen where there is multiple accounts with the purifier connected.

As the schedule isn’t visible in either yours or your husbands, could there be a third account it’s been added on? If so, deactivating it on there would solve it. 

As a last resort I’d recommend resetting the purifier to it’s out of the box state, this should wipe all previous connection history. Anyone else with the purifier added won’t be able to effect it.

At the bottom of this post from the CM you’ll find a link to revert it back to factory setting. 

David.

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

I’d forgot to mention, by reverting it back to an out of the box state, you’ll need to reconnect it back to your App. 

David. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +5

Try this article for help in creating a schedule - 

Charlie.

@DavidTaylor 

Thank you for helping with my scheduling problem, unfortunately it didn’t work. I have found out what the issue was that was causing me not to delete a schedule. My Dyson was actually connected with my husbands Alexa App and a schedule was made on it—UGH! As soon as he deleted it, it worked.