Dyson HP02 schedule with Heat mode | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson HP02 schedule with Heat mode

• 12 November 2022
  • 4 replies

Hi,

I recently bought Dyson hot and cool purifier (HP02) for my kids bedroom.

I would like to schedule everynight hot to 72 or something but I don’t see an option to schedule in hot mode.

I only see cool mode, very disappointing.

Will you please help me scheduling in hot mode.

Edited by moderator – Tag amended/added

icon

Best answer by Eagles 14 November 2022, 11:00

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

@sandeepHP02 

Are you in the US? 

If yes, have you read? Heating control in the App - USA ONLY | Dyson Community

Owners of Dyson Connected heaters, cannot control the heating feature remotely via the Dyson App. This is due to safety standard UL 1278, as required by the US government.

Yes, I am in USA.

atleast give an option in APP to start Air purifier with last time settings.

hot/cold, swing, night mode etc whatever was set/used last time.

which helps to either start or schedule remotely via APP otherwise it will be big disappointment during winter.

I couldn’t do without the heating controls in the app. 

I wasn’t even aware that the US government introduced such a legislation prohibiting the use. It’s such a shame.

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hey there, great topic of discussion!

I can confirm that Dyson Pure Hot + Cool Air Purifiers are compliant with safety standard UL 1278, as required by the US Government. As a result, heating and temperature control outside of the cooling fan mode are not available via the Dyson App for heater models.

We would in that case recommend using your machine's remote control in instances where you wish to utilize the heater functionality of our machine. We understand this has been a source of frustration for some owners, and we take feedback like this seriously, and appreciate hearing from you all.