Dyson Pure Cool schedule not working with auto | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Pure Cool schedule not working with auto

I have scheduled my Dyson Pure Cool to run on auto daily, but it just sets itself to 4.

(Edited by moderator – Tags added)

icon

Best answer by Talus 28 May 2022, 08:08

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hi @Talus 

When Auto mode is selected, the machine's on-board sensorswil intelligently adjust the settings of the machine according to the quality of the air. The machine will pause once the sensors detect that the target air quality level has been reached. The sensors within your machine will continue to monitor the air quality, switching the machine back on when the air quality levels have dropped. Your machine should automatically adjust the airflow to maintain the room's air quality at a good level. If you're experiencing an issue with the airflow not adjusting, or the air quality levels dipping below the target level, can you please confirm which model machine you have so we may further troubleshoot with you?

@Talus do you have night mode selected in the schedule? 

If you do, it will restricts the fan speed to 4. 

Kirby. 

It wasn’t that the fan speed was just lower while it showed that it was in auto, but rather it was just displaying 4 the entire scheduled time. I didn’t have night mode selected either.

I ended up resolving the issue by updating the schedule to also have the fan rotate. Not sure that rotating made the difference, but rather just resaving the schedule may have helped.