• 5 replies

Open MyDyson app

Select ⚙️ icon on the top right

Scheduling your machine is faded

Select Scheduling your machine option

Opens attached screen

It’s been like this for at least two days

Any ideas how to resolve it?

BTW, the wifi does drop, but there’s no explanation as to why as it’s a very strong signal. 

My internet provider is EE and everything else on WiFi is all working fine!

Dyson device is Dyson Pure Cool

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 19 June 2023, 13:05

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Hi @5a1eek 

Thank you for raising this with us.

If it hasn’t been installed, the installation may have been corrupted or interrupted at some point - a quick fix for this is to revert the machine back to factory settings.

This should retrigger the software installation and enable you to continue using your machine. Read more here - Reverting your air treatment machine back to it's factory settings

If this should fail, you may need to arrange an engineer - in this instance, pget in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps in booking this for you. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

Regards, 

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

A factory reset should solve it. Afterwards it will force a software update via the cloud. I’d probably uninstall and reinstall the dyson app to boot.

Factory reset didn’t work. Scheduling your machine option is still greyed out, 😢.

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

Factory reset didn’t work. Scheduling your machine option is still greyed out, 😢.

@5a1eek. I’d contact Dyson directly, asking that they look at the machine data. They might be able to force an update or reset the cloud data. At the very least, they might repair or replace the machine. 😥

Userlevel 2

There is an issue with the cloud.  The machines firmware won’t update and you can’t use the scheduling functionality until it does.  See my post about my tp04 and you’ll see you’re not alone and it’s being worked on.  You can also PM Stuart with information as requested in the thread