• 18 June 2023
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 5
  • Bronze Level Contributor
  • 62 replies

JamJam 10 months ago

Here’s my 36 hour update. 

Cleaning.

I’ve ran two cleans, one off of the dock using the play button and the other using the app.

Dock cleaning - Set to Auto, quick and fast cleaning with a noticeable pick up over the heurist. Slightly erratic movements, but it cleaned all the areas. I suggest not watching it clean, you’ll never understand the logic. 

App cleaning - Letting it map the home (took about 30 mins), sent it to do a clean on Auto. Less erratic movements, quicker clean time and nice to have a report on the dust around the house. The better of the two options in my opinion. 

Recommendations:

Download the App and have use it to map the house. This is by far the quickest and most convenient use of time.

Auto mode works for me, but I’ll be trying out the other options in time. Try them all until you find the one that works for you. 

Use the scheduling option in the app. I’ll be using this for when I am out of the house. 

Read up on the posts here: Robot vacuum | Setting up your home. My understanding went from an easy 4 - 8/9 in no time.

Jam!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

4 replies

Userlevel 5

Size comparison against Heurist. Larger bin. 
easy to setup. Dock cable tidy is an upgrade. 

Mapping before first clean. Wish me very much luck. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @JamJam 

Welcome to the new generation of Dyson Robot 😁!

A great first impression - fantastic to see a side-by-side with the previous model. 

To help you drive into action even sooner, I’d recommend checking out our Robot vacuum | Setting up your home sub-category. Alongside some great tips, there’s also some must dos for home preperation. 

I’m looking forward to seeing what else you share! 

Stuart

Userlevel 5

Here’s my 36 hour update. 

Cleaning.

I’ve ran two cleans, one off of the dock using the play button and the other using the app.

Dock cleaning - Set to Auto, quick and fast cleaning with a noticeable pick up over the heurist. Slightly erratic movements, but it cleaned all the areas. I suggest not watching it clean, you’ll never understand the logic. 

App cleaning - Letting it map the home (took about 30 mins), sent it to do a clean on Auto. Less erratic movements, quicker clean time and nice to have a report on the dust around the house. The better of the two options in my opinion. 

Recommendations:

Download the App and have use it to map the house. This is by far the quickest and most convenient use of time.

Auto mode works for me, but I’ll be trying out the other options in time. Try them all until you find the one that works for you. 

Use the scheduling option in the app. I’ll be using this for when I am out of the house. 

Read up on the posts here: Robot vacuum | Setting up your home. My understanding went from an easy 4 - 8/9 in no time.

Jam!

Userlevel 5

Edge cleaning 🥹