Dyson Robot (Vis Nav) - How to change language? | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Robot (Vis Nav) - How to change language?

• 5 August 2023
  • 3 replies

My finger slipped from English to German and now I cannot find how to change language and cannot proceed. I have trouble bending over to see the LED which is why I bought the robot.

icon

Best answer by Stuart 7 August 2023, 12:51

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

I remember seeing this in the setup video hosted on YouTube. Skip to 1:49! 

Choosing is easy, what I am asking is how to change the language if the wrong language has been selected. this problem is not addressed. Please read my post to understand and let me know if anyone knows the answer. thank  you

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @jwisemanfloor to set up

A great question - something we’ve not yet covered on the community. 

This is actually a piece of content I had planned for later this month, but as there’s no time like the present, I thought I’d share it as sooner a possible. 

Here’s what you’d need to know:

The Robots language can be change using the on-board display screen. Simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen to enter the settings menu. Look for the globe icon and tap the screen to confirm.

Swipe to navigate through the language selector.

Tap to select your chosen language and then click the LCD screen to confirm your selection. 
To cancel your selection swipe to 'No' and click.

A tick will appear to confirm your language selection is complete.

I’ve also added this as an article to the community Knowledge base under Dyson 360 Vis Nav™ robot vacuum - How to change the onboard language

Thanks, 

Stuart