Hair care styling tips: Dyson straighteners, Airwrap™ multi-styler and Supersonic™ hair dryer | Dyson Community
TIPS - HAIR CARE

Hair care styling tips: Dyson straighteners, Airwrap™ multi-styler and Supersonic™ hair dryer

• 22 June 2022
  • 4 replies
Hair care styling tips: Dyson straighteners, Airwrap™ multi-styler and Supersonic™ hair dryer
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

If you wanted to watch quick and easy, step-by-step video tutorials to achieve your ideal style, we’ve got exactly what you need!

We’ve collated all the styling tips, guides and videos from across our Dyson Supersonic™ hair dryer, Dyson Corrale™ straightener and Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler, and brought them into one place! 

Simply visit our Hair care category, ‘Getting started with Styling’ forum to begin your styling journey.

If you wanted to be more specific, choose one of the following links: 

Stuck with which style to try next or simply need some inspiration?

Try our How to: Style your hair using either the hair dryer, straighteners or airwrap multi-styler article.

If you need help achieving your style or want to share your own styling tips, feel free to post a question or conversation to our wider community. The best place to do this is in our Hair care category, ‘Every day use’ forum.

4 replies

Userlevel 1

Haven’t used the straightener but as far as hair dryer it is fantastic- doesn’t dry out the hair and so less/no split ends. One of the best hair dryers that I’ve used.

Userlevel 2
Badge

Haven’t used the straightener but as far as hair dryer it is fantastic- doesn’t dry out the hair and so less/no split ends. One of the best hair dryers that I’ve used.

I caved and purchased the straightener last year alongside my other Dyson hair care products. Totally agree with you on the Supersonic -- my dry time is so much faster and I feel like it gives a sleeker look. My hair is a bit on the naturally wavy/curly side, so I supplement with the Corrale straightener to get a straighter look. I know the internet is divided, but I personally love the Corrale and would recommend it if you need that extra straightening power outside of the Supersonic. My hair feels softer and it holds the straight look for much longer than my Revlon ever did. I don’t feel badly using it every day because it feels way less damaging than my past straighteners. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +5

I caved and purchased the straightener last year alongside my other Dyson hair care products. Totally agree with you on the Supersonic -- my dry time is so much faster and I feel like it gives a sleeker look. My hair is a bit on the naturally wavy/curly side, so I supplement with the Corrale straightener to get a straighter look. I know the internet is divided, but I personally love the Corrale and would recommend it if you need that extra straightening power outside of the Supersonic. My hair feels softer and it holds the straight look for much longer than my Revlon ever did. I don’t feel badly using it every day because it feels way less damaging than my past straighteners. 

😍

I love the hair dryer.😊 Drying my hair is a lot quicker. I like the way the settings give me flexibility to select heat level and air flow. Great product! Expensive but worth it.

(Moderation Edit - Broken link removed)