Help me Choose - Hair care | Dyson Community
HELP ME CHOOSE

Help me Choose - Hair care

• 15 August 2023
  • 6 replies
Help me Choose - Hair care
Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Need help choosing your next Hair care purchase?  

If you’re struggling or you’re just looking for inspirations, we can help!

For those with different hair lengths, a Straight, Wavy, Curly or Coily shape, with little to professional level experience in styling, our team have created a NEW dedicated journey to help make it even simpler when choosing the right Dyson Hair care product for you! 

By completing a handful of questions, to better understand your needs, the ‘Help me Choose’ journey returns criteria matching recommendations - these questions vary between ‘Hair Length’, ‘Type/Shape’, ‘Styling Goals’ and ‘Styling Skill Level’. All you’ll need to do is make a selection from those on-screen options. 

Here are some of our teams results: 

We’d love to hear if you’ve used this journey, and which recommendation you've chosen. Leave us a reply, letting us know below.

If you’re still stuck, why not ask our community members for their input by posting a question. The best place to do this is in our Ask the Community forum.

Related community topics

Dyson Hair care: Getting started

Hair Care: How can I tell what my hair type is?

Hair care styling tips: straighteners, airwrap multi-styler and hair dryer

6 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +1

😍 x

Stuart, Are there plans to make the Air Wrap or Airstrait in other colors specifically Fuchsia or Black Nickel/Fuchsia? I know the first version of the Air Wrap used to come in other colors but now it seems like everything is only Prussian Blue or Copper. Thank you!

I know personally that my wife only uses certain tools that came with each product above. Is there a thought of offering either option above as just the base product at a lower price point for entry and then the ability to purchase accessories as needed. For the most part some of the accessories included just take up storage space and go unused. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +13

Hi @flem829@NDF

Great questions - whilst I can’t share official plans on the range, colours or changes to the sales process, I can say that our teams are always innovating and looking at what’s next!

For example, our DysonBeauty account on Instagram has just revealed the next colourway - a special edition Blue Blush.

Keeping an eye on your local website, the Community and following our Social Media outlets across Instagram is a great way to keep in touch with what new!

Stuart 😃   

Thank you for the reply. If you have any input please let your teams know that their loyal customers want pink back! Thank you!

Need help choosing your next Hair care purchase?  

If you’re struggling or you’re just looking for inspirations, we can help!

For those with different hair lengths, a Straight, Wavy, Curly or Coily shape, with little to professional level experience in styling, our team have created a NEW dedicated journey to help make it even simpler when choosing the right Dyson Hair care product for you! 

By completing a handful of questions, to better understand your needs, the ‘Help me Choose’ journey returns criteria matching recommendations - these questions vary between ‘Hair Length’, ‘Type/Shape’, ‘Styling Goals’ and ‘Styling Skill Level’. All you’ll need to do is make a selection from those on-screen options. 

Here are some of our teams results: 

We’d love to hear if you’ve used this journey, and which recommendation you've chosen. Leave us a reply, letting us know below.

If you’re still stuck, why not ask our community members for their input by posting a question. The best place to do this is in our Ask the Community forum.

Related community topics

Dyson Hair care: Getting started

Hair Care: How can I tell what my hair type is?

Hair care styling tips: straighteners, airwrap multi-styler and hair dryer

J'espère pouvoir trouver l'appareil qu'il me faut pour mes cheveux !