Where can I get a status update on my Dyson order? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I get a status update on my Dyson order?

• 1 November 2023
  • 5 replies

Ordered new Dyson large round. Brush for air wrap on 20/10/23 have ordered confirmation but no details or information of dispatch date

really feel need this brush like NOW  to make my air wrap experience complete used large brushes on other devices with fab results 

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 10 November 2023, 15:58

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

5 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @patriciia b,

I just wanted to check in - you mentioned not having received information on the dispatch date for your Large round volumising brush attachment for your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler. Has your attachment now been delivered to you safely?

Let us know if not!

no it has not been delivered  

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @patriciia b,

I’m sorry to hear that. We’d be happy to investigate further to find out what’s gone wrong here - we’ll just need to take some further details about your order. 

Please visit Dyson.co.uk - once you’ve opened the Dyson Digital Assistant you’ll be able to click the agent icon in the bottom left of the chat window to start a Live Chat session with one of our Experts.

We’ll look forwards to speaking with you.

My order,

I've order I've haven't receive any information about delivery and tracking shIpment order number 

1505515661 they said should be delivered today but nothing come in yet and no tacking shipment please let me know what happen My email [Moderation edit - personal information removed] please reply to me hard to get through to you 

Thanks 

Maricel

order 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Linlin,

Thanks for getting in touch to let us know about this. For support, you'll need to talk directly to our Dyson Customer Care experts in your region.

Please visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!