Cordless v6 animal - Battery life help | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless v6 animal - Battery life help

• 13 May 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi I have a dyson v6 animal I have recently replaced the battery as it wasn't lasting very long when using it for a quick clean, it seems OK now last abit longer but when I charge it up it stays on a solid blue light until it charges then go off is this normal as I have been reading that it should flash on and off until it charged thanks x

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 May 2023, 11:32

View original

2 replies

Hi @Loulou 

I’m sorry to learn of the issue you’re having with your V6. 

All V6 machine variants will have a MAX mode run time of 6 minutes.

Using no motorised heads, the machine will have a run time of 20 minutes.

Using the motorised heads the machine will run between 14 - 17 minutes subject to machine variant.

Try our My Cordless vacuum cleaner’s battery isn’t charging, what can I do? article for more insight. 

Over time the machine will naturally lose its run time but the level of degradation over the years is very small. Battery degradation is not a fault of the machine. It happens to all batteries in everyday items, such as mobile phones and laptops. If the above does not resolve the matter, you would require a replacement battery. You might find the article below helpful 

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks, 

Or that's great  thanks it is lasting for around 15 minutes when fully charged so it's fine then Thank-you for the reply x