Is there a Flexible Attachment for dryer vent or under the fridge? | Dyson Community
Solved

Is there a Flexible Attachment for dryer vent or under the fridge?

• 29 March 2023
  • 3 replies

My dryer had a heavy build-up under the filter area, so much so, that the filter would no longer seat properly. I have used a long dryer brush in the past. Clearly it was not sufficient. When we noticed the problem, I excitedly ran to my Dyson Stick and attached the flexible crevice tool, but it was too short and awkward to insert.

What would have worked perfectly would have been a semi flexible, long, crevice like tool that can be bent to reach into the bottom of the filter area or in extremely tight narrow spaces. Maybe with perforations on the sides as well. Perhaps a line of “Deep Clean” attachments.

And along the same lines…..when are you going to come out with a Shop Vacuum? HEPA in a workshop or garage area is important. Not the counterproductive mess that standard vacs create.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 29 March 2023, 22:12

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

They’ve already released a couple of tool similar to what you’re describing. The awkward gap and the flexi tool. 

Combine these with extension hose should give you the extra reach you’re after. 

Read Dyson Cordless vacuums: Understanding the tools and accessories.

Thanks for pointing this out! I actually have the Awkward Gap tool and the extension, but the neck of the tool couldn’t reach the bottom of the filter area. The Flexi-Crevice should work. Hopefully they are compatible with one of my vacuums.

I am ordering the Reach-Under Tool! Thanks for your suggestions R.Pageant.