Stick Vac home setup (Image request) | Dyson Community
Solved

Stick Vac home setup (Image request)

• 30 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +2

My new v15 detect just arrived. I’m torn between installing the dock or just having it free standing. The utility room has plenty of space for it in either case. 

Other than charging the vac, is there any benefit from installing the dock? Has anyone got any pictures of how the Dyson looks on the wall? 

Thanks. 

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 31 May 2023, 09:19

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hello @samwise 

Thanks for reaching out.  

The wall dock can be used for storing your tools and charging your Dyson. 

I have added the link for you for a step-by-step guide on how to install the dock here Happily, this video will show you how this would appear on the wall once installed as well. 

For ease, I’ve included the link to a user manual for your Dyson V15 here and for machine maintenance here 

Regards,  

@samwise. We use our dock. We’ve attached the Stubborn dirt brush and Crevice tool onto the attachment slots. It’s easier to store these here than taking up space elsewhere. Charging the stick vac is much easier. Plug in once and forget. It is always powered when we need it. 

We unboxed machine, installed dock, charged it, attached tools and that’s where it stays when we aren’t using it. If you’re unsure, try charging and storing the tools separately for a week or two. I’m sure you’ll soon install it.