Cordless V11 - Trigger Switch Issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Cordless V11 - Trigger Switch Issue

• 7 June 2023
  • 2 replies

I’ve had my V11 absolute over 3 years and so it’s no longer under guarantee, the switch has decided to give up. I have done my searches and found this is a very common problem and Dyson wants to charge me £55 for a new switch which I think is disgraceful as it’s no fault of mine but their merchandise.

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 8 June 2023, 10:07

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi, @Patsy

Thank you for raising this with us.

In my experience, this isn’t a common issue. As the machine has been in use for 3+ years, I’d expect this is the result of wear and tear.

Triggers aren’t replaceable on their own, so a new main body component will be needed. If you’re in the UK, this link will take you directly through to the V11 purchase page. https://www.dyson.co.uk/support/journey/spare-details.970142-02 Once you purchase the part, it comes with a 1-year Dyson warranty.

If you’re elsewhere, please refer to our How to: Order spare parts and accessories.

Regards,

The stick vacs only get a 2-year warrant. You’ll have the purchase a replacement, Dyson won’t cover it.