Charging a new Cordless V8 - No Power | Dyson Community
Solved

Charging a new Cordless V8 - No Power

• 13 March 2023
  • 2 replies

So yesterday I collected my new v8. And on unpacking I did turn it on. After putting it on charge I then registered it to read the manual. It was at that point I realised my mistake. After googling the problem I have tried to reset the battery, but it still won't move from the one bar status. Any suggestions would be most welcome.

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Category Updated)

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 15 March 2023, 09:43

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

What mistake is that? I’m pretty sure the only advice they tell you is not to charge with a non-dyson charger and to keep it at a moderate temperate. 😥

Hello @Elaine ingledew

We’re disheartened to hear that you’re having an issue with the charge on your new V8. You may find some of the tips in this article helpful: 

If you need further support after this, please get in touch via our WhatsApp channel and one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and select ‘Start a WhatsApp conversation’. 

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.