Omniglide, Micro, Digital Slim, V10 Compatibility | Dyson Community
SPOTLIGHTED POST

Omniglide, Micro, Digital Slim, V10 Compatibility

• 10 March 2023
  • 6 replies

I have a V10 and recently bought an Omni-glide. They both have unique and intersecting use cases. As I live in a small flat, I'd like to keep only one. Is there a way to use hose extension for the omniglide? (Maybe from one of the other slim, micro or light models) Would anybody know if that would fit? As that would definitely make me just keep the Omniglide. 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

6 replies

Completely no experience. I wasn’t even aware the connectors were different between the models. I always assumed their tools/parts for their cordless vacuums were universal. 

Have you checked their accessory store or Amazon for a third-party converter? 

How to: Order spare parts and accessories

@Fishtown57 - Yup, my V10 tube is bigger than my Omniglide. From what I've seen online, the other smaller models like the micro and digital slim have smaller tubes too - I just don't know whether they can be interchangeable with the Omniglide. I found no info online or videos from owners. I guess I can just go to the store and try interchanging while waiting for official responses here. 

Hello @Jefferies 

We can confirm that the Dyson V10 extension™ hose is engineered to fit Dyson Outsize™, V15 Detect™, V11™, Cyclone V10™, V8™, and V7™ vacuums. As such, this is not compatible with the Dyson Omni-glide™.

Have you read the How to: Order spare parts and accessories page? There’s a link into your local website, which provides a list of all compatible components for your model. 

@Jodey can you also confirm if there are any interchangeable parts/accessories between Dyson Omniglide, Dyson Micro, Dyson V12 Digital Slim? 

@Lagosite as the Dyson Omni-glide™ is a Multi-directional vacuum cleaner, the parts and accessories are designed for the different Dyson Omni-glide™ variants listed in the range below. 

Dyson Omni-glide™ vacuums
Dyson Omni Glide
Dyson Omni-glide
Dyson Omni-glide + (Gold)

I have gone ahead and taken a look at the accessories for the Dyson Micro™ and Dyson V12 Digital Slim™. There are a few parts that are compatible with the Dyson Omni-glide™. If you would like to give the product number of a part you'd like to purchase, Id be more than happy to check the compatibility for you. 

You may also check out the How to: Order spare parts and accessories page. There’s a link into your local website, which provides a list of all compatible components for your model.