VERY VERY Frustrated with Customer Support | Dyson Community
Question

VERY VERY Frustrated with Customer Support

• 4 January 2024
  • 3 replies

I used the online form twice to submit a return request, both times getting an acknowledgement that I would hear from Dyson within 48 hours, and received nothing.  Then I used online chat and spoke to a person who was very helpful, said that she processed a return and that I would receive an email with return authorization, and still received nothing.  Now online chat is down and the call wait time is 51 minutes, which is unacceptable.  Your website says that you make returns easy, which has not been my experience at all.   I NEED HELP!!

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi there @pkurinsky I am very sorry this has been your experience. While we do not have order access here in this community, I do want to get this taken care of for you. Can you please email me at askdysonUS@dyson.com Attn Connected Community in the subject line and then in the email please provide me your order number. I will be glad to help. 

Thanks Teanna - once this got to you I did get the return label - which is great customer service on your part!

@pkurinsky you are welcome. I do apologize this was not resolved for you earlier! Please be sure to use that email if you need any other assistance with this matter.