customer service help | Dyson Community
Solved

customer service help

• 12 December 2023
  • 2 replies

I have a dyson airstraight that I’ve used at most ten times.  It now says contact dyson and won’t work.  I have emailed, called, used the whatsapp and have gotten ZERO response.  What am I supposed to do?  It is definitely still under warranty and for the amount these products cost, I am shocked at how difficult it is to get some customer service.  

icon

Best answer by Anonymous 13 December 2023, 19:27

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Hi @aliakoch, thanks for your post. With the error you are seeing, please be sure that you try to reset the Airstrait. Below you will find the steps on how to do so.

-Press the Power button to turn off your straightener and then turn it on again.

If this doesn’t clear the alert, turn off your straightener and unplug from the power source for 20 seconds. Plug in and turn on again.

If the issue continues,  we do ask that you please reach out to our support team via phone, email, or by chat support for further assistance. 

Email Support- askdysonus@dyson.com

Phone support- 1-866-693-9766

Our helpline hours:

8:00am to 8:00pm CST Monday to Friday

9:00am to 6:00pm CST Saturday

I did all of this and nothing worked. I was told to email this email and did that days ago with no answer whatsoever.