Dyson Airwrap constantly stopping after following maintenance recommendations - Any suggestions? | Dyson Community

Dyson Airwrap constantly stopping after following maintenance recommendations - Any suggestions?

• 20 April 2023
  • 3 replies

I very regularly clean the filter and follow recommendations for maintaining my air wrap, however I am seeing intermittent problems, stopping whilst drying. So much so that I have to divert to my old hairdryer to finish drying.

nicola hourigan 11 months ago

I’ve spoken to customer services today (very helpful), and been advised to order a new filter cover, as it happens I don’t use hairspray, however, I do add blow dry products before drying, perhaps this could be the reason. thanks for your comment back!

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Heya! God I couldn’t live without mine! Sorry to hear Hun!! 

If you’ve cleaned the filter already. like this How to clean your Dyson Airwrap™ styler's filter - YouTube then I’m not sure whatever you can try! Maybe soaking the filter in warm water! I’ve heard this helps if you use a lot of hairspray!

I’ve spoken to customer services today (very helpful), and been advised to order a new filter cover, as it happens I don’t use hairspray, however, I do add blow dry products before drying, perhaps this could be the reason. thanks for your comment back!

Hey! @Airheads! You should 100% give this a read! I really think it might help - Maintaining your Dyson Airwrap™ multi-styler | Dyson Community

x