Extremely disappointed since I can't repair my device | Dyson Community

Extremely disappointed since I can't repair my device

• 7 March 2023
  • 2 replies

You’d think with a brand as innovative and expensive as this one you would be able to repair your device but as it turns out, my daughters hair driyer is unfixable. It seems if you have a problem with the motor, since its made in Malasya there is nothing to be done for you. This only after 4 years of purchase and taking very good care of it. Very very disappointed and unhappy customer here!

(Moderation Edit - Tags Added/Moved Category) 

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +3

Hello @EduardoJ 

We’re sorry to hear that you seem to be having some trouble with your Supersonic. We can confirm that the place of manufacture has no bearing on the ability to repair or replace any parts on your machine. Sadly, not all Dyson machines can be serviced, or repaired. It’s difficult to comment further here, as you didn’t expound on the issue you’re currently having, so we can see if there’s any troubleshooting that can be done. You may have already done so, but if not, we’d encourage you to get in touch via our local WhatsApp channel, where one of our team will be happy to discuss the next steps. To do this, simply click on our Guides and manuals link, navigate to the ‘Contact us’ section of the page and start a WhatsApp conversation.

If you'd prefer, you're welcome to call the Dyson Helpline to speak with our experts directly. You can find their number in the ‘Contact us’ section of the page.

Best wishes,

Dyson Warranty is only fixed for two years. Many would argue that a warranty is the life expectancy of certain components and the very least time a product should be fully operational. To have achieved four years, you’ve doubled the life expectancy. May other be so lucky.