Hair dryer and Airwrap. | Dyson Community
Solved

Hair dryer and Airwrap.

• 18 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Both my airwrap and hairdryer have stopped working. I’ve followed all the instructions on how to fix but with no success. I’ve tried customer service and have had no success here either. Both appliances are out with warranty so I’m happy to pay to have them repaired. Please can anyone recommend somewhere in U.K. I could get them repaired. Thank you 

icon

Best answer by Jack 19 January 2024, 16:53

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Diane Davidson,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for your question. Outside of our own Customer Care organisation, we’re not in a position to recommend third party repair companies, and wouldn’t be able to vouch for the quality or safety of any repair work carried out. 

Sorry we’re not able to help further on this one, but if you change your mind and would like to discuss options with Dyson Customer Care, you’re welcome to reach out. The quickest way to get in touch is to visit Dyson.co.uk and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.