Where can I order a replacement charger cord assembly for my Dyson Corrale straightener? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I order a replacement charger cord assembly for my Dyson Corrale straightener?

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

It seems like I lost a charger for my iron. How can I replace it? 

Thanks 

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 January 2024, 12:15

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Tetiana Doronina,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sure we can help you find the right replacement part!

Please can you confirm the part you’re looking for is the charger cord for your Dyson Corrale™ straightener? And please can you also confirm which region you’re based in, so we can link you to the right spares page?

We’ll look forwards to hearing from you! 

Hi Jack! Thank you for your answer. Yes, it’s for the Dyson Coralle Straightener. I’m based in Surrey, Redhill. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Tetiana Doronina,

No problem at all, and thank you for coming back to me! You can order a replacement charger cord assembly for your Dyson Corrale™ straightener here.

It’s in stock, so you should be able to add it to your basket and progress from there. Delivery is free on orders over £35, and it should be with you within 5 working days.

Hope this helps!