Where can I order a replacement charger cord assembly for my Dyson Corrale straightener? | Dyson Community
Solved

Where can I order a replacement charger cord assembly for my Dyson Corrale straightener?

• 9 January 2024
  • 3 replies

It seems like I lost a charger for my iron. How can I replace it? 

Thanks 

(Moderation edit - title updated)

icon

Best answer by Jack 9 January 2024, 12:15

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

3 replies

Hi Jack! Thank you for your answer. Yes, it’s for the Dyson Coralle Straightener. I’m based in Surrey, Redhill. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tetiana Doronina,

Welcome to the Dyson Community - I’m sure we can help you find the right replacement part!

Please can you confirm the part you’re looking for is the charger cord for your Dyson Corrale™ straightener? And please can you also confirm which region you’re based in, so we can link you to the right spares page?

We’ll look forwards to hearing from you! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Tetiana Doronina,

No problem at all, and thank you for coming back to me! You can order a replacement charger cord assembly for your Dyson Corrale™ straightener here.

It’s in stock, so you should be able to add it to your basket and progress from there. Delivery is free on orders over £35, and it should be with you within 5 working days.

Hope this helps!