Dyson Animal 3 nirvana | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson Animal 3 nirvana

• 2 January 2024
  • 2 replies

Have a Dyson Animal 2 Vac, saw the updated 3 and they had me when I read about the special new method that would pick up both animal and human hair and I wouldn’t have to stop and cut it off the roller.  I have long hair and I was intrigued so I grabbed one and brought it home.  Fortunately I didn’t have the problems the reviewer above detailed.  My experience was just the opposite.  I’ve gotten so use to putting stuff together from China with their picture instructions I just looked at the picture and put it together and it worked perfect.  So perfect, the next day I went back to the store and bought another one for the upstairs.  I also have a cat and we have hair everywhere.  I’m giving my Dyson 2 to my son as soon as I figure out how to separate the cylinder from the cyclone thing.  I accidentally attached it incorrectly and it won’t go on the machine now.  Unfortunately, that one’s on me, not the warranty.  
im sorry someone got a dud but I guess that happens sometimes.  But wanted to share how thrilled I am with this new Animal 3 version.  You finally got it right!

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 January 2024, 17:37

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

2 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @Lenexalady,

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on your new Dyson Ball Animal 3 vacuums! We’re pleased to hear they’re working so well for you.

Our engineers and scientists put a lot of time and effort into understanding the challenge of removing pet and human hair from around the home, without it getting tangled around the brush bar. This video gives a glimpse into their development process:

If you need any help separating and reattaching the clear bin and cyclone on your Dyson Ball Animal 2 vacuum, we’d be happy to help. The quickest way to reach our experts is to visit Dyson.com and click the round purple button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon in the bottom left corner of the chat window to start a conversation with our Customer Care team.

We'll look forward to speaking with you!

Jack, thank you for sharing the video.  It’s amazing what was involved in developing the technology for the new DysonAnimal 3 vacuum.  It certainly explains why it’s so efficient at cleaning both animal and human hair, and dander. As for my perplexing problem with the cylinder, we had an arctic blast from Canada drop down on us and I wondered if I put it out overnight in the freezing cold if it  would help make it easier to separate the pieces.  When I brought it in they were still stuck tight.  I set them aside, when I came back later to try again they had separated on their own so I was able to clean it and get it put back together properly this time.  Thank you for your encouragement and.suggestion.