Dyson V10 Cyclone Absolute Filter Issue | Dyson Community
Solved

Dyson V10 Cyclone Absolute Filter Issue

• 4 January 2024
  • 1 reply

Hi - I purchased a new filter on my V10 as the light kept coming on at every use even after cleaning.  Also the machine was ‘pulsating’ then stopping working.  I purchased a new filter from Dyson themselves.  I have cleaned ALL other possible removable items but I am still having the same problem - filter light on and pulsating then stops workin

icon

Best answer by Jack 8 January 2024, 16:52

View original

This topic was closed to comments. To ask a question, please create a new topic.

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +7

Hi @kick66

Welcome to the Dyson Community, and thanks for letting us know about the issue you’re having with your Dyson V11™ vacuum. Dyson cordless vacuums are engineered to pulse to let you know something’s preventing airflow from passing through the machine. The motor will then shut off for protection. 

I understand you’ve already replaced the filter and checked for blockages. As the filter is new it shouldn’t have any impact, so I would recommend checking your machine again following our video support guide:

Pay particular attention to the internal duct where dust and debris enters the bin, as well as the airway which runs through the motorised cleaner head.

I hope this helps! If you need further support, we’ll need you to live chat directly to our experts so they can run you through some additional troubleshooting checks. Visit Dyson.com and click the round personal button to launch the Dyson Digital Assistant. Then click the agent icon to begin a conversation with our Customer Care team.